Cover-URO sterile disposable sheaths for flexible cystoscopes
Sterile, practical and ready for use
- Higher safety and productivity.
- Effective barrier against viruses and bacteria.
- Lower risks of infection and adverse events.
- Preserves the efficiency of flexible cystoscopes
Reduces the maintenance costs.
Cover-URO® is a sterile sheath used to protect flexible cystoscopes during cystoscopy examinations.
Compatible with the most commonly used instruments in the urology field, it guarantees sterility and increased speed in every single procedure.
Packing: 10 pieces per box, 5 boxes per package
The Cover-URO device is a single-use sterile sheath specifically designed to fully cover flexible and rigid cystoscopes during endoscopic examinations.
Main features of the device:
- Double sheath of medical polyurethane, with a low side thickness of about 0.07-0.09 mm.
- The softness of the polyurethane tube allows an easy use during the examination and maintains the correct movements of the distal part of the cystoscope, while respecting its delicate internal mechanisms.
- Equipped with a distal lens made of soft, transparent and atraumatic material to ensure excellent visibility during the diagnostic examination and to minimise discomfort for the patient.
- The film lens has a thickness of about 30 microns. It adapts perfectly to the shape of the distal end of the endoscopic instrument, keeping its nominal diameter almost unchanged (see attached images).
- Equipped with a cover for the camera with a size of 18cm of width, and 90cm of length.
- Individually packaged in a Tyvek + PE envelope with a label with two removable stickers to allow the traceability of the endoscopic examination.
- 100% of the production of Cover-Uro devices is subjected to a control test carried out with compressed air at 0.5 bar in order to verify the absence of micro holes in the polyurethane sheath and the optimal sealing of all components subjected to heat sealing and gluing.
See above the images of a Cover Uro sheath fitted on a cystoscope Mod.11272C, which has a nominal diameter of 15.5Ch. equal to 5.11mm.
Once the Cover-URO sheath ref. GCSSTO01 has been fitted, the final size of the instrument is 5.43mm